Saturday, February 15, 2014

Thing 3

Last month I was at Ranch LaPuerta, sort of like a fitness camp for adults,only it was more than just fitness. It's in Mexico. I learned that sitting is the new smoking. So, I was happy to see StandApp and I'm trying it out. I made my alarm intervals for 60 minutes, and it hasn't been that long since I downloaded it, so I have't really tried it. I think this would be very handy with a smart phone, but alas, I don't have a smart phone yet. I own a stupid phone. I have the app on my iPad, and I don't usually take my iPad to work. I guess this app may give me an incentive to purchase an iPhone. I'm not sure I'll take my iPad to work each day...but maybe I will if I really like the app.

I also downloaded Google Chrome as it was recommended to have more than one browser. I placed it in my dock next to Safari.

No comments:

Post a Comment