Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Thing 5

I looked at all the apps, but I don't think I would take notes on my iPad, though the Bamboo app looks nice, and I could see how it would eliminate carrying assorted notebooks for students. If I had a smart phone, I think the Remember the Milk app might be useful, but I don't carry my iPad with me, so even if I made lists on this app, I wouldn't have my lists with me.

I did download and try out the Dragon app. It worked pretty well. I used it while I read scholarship applications on my laptop. Instead of writing my comments, I spoke them. I don't see a frequent need for this app, so I probably won't use it often. But, it is a nice option.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! I still generally prefer paper-and-pen lists, like at the grocery store, but I do like task lists (like the one in Gmail) to just be able add things to my to-do list for work and then check them off whichever computer I'm working on. I agree with you about not carrying your iPad with you everywhere, though! Looking forward to your next post. :)

    ReplyDelete