Monday, April 21, 2014

Thing 8

Today all of the social media is causing me anxiety. I don't want to be connected all the time. I don't want to be responsible for knowing things the minute they happen. Sometimes I just want to create my own pace and not feel bombarded. So, an app like Hootsuite to manage all my social media makes me even more anxious.

I have FB, LinkedIn, and Twitter on Hootsuite. I never tweet and rarely look at Twitter. I watched the Hootsuite video for iPad, but I'm not sure my Twitter account was showing up, and I don't care enough to try to figure out if it is or isn't. I didn't try any of the other apps because my friend in-the-know uses Hootsuite. Also, I'm not feeling very social today. Hootsuite looked pretty much like my FB page. If I was into all this social media, I think Hootsuite would be swell. But, I'm not.

I hope I find more things to my liking in future Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment